Diploma Mills robbing people of money
December 19th, 2008
There is no doubt that diploma mills robbing people of money especially those who are looking to earn degree quickly so that they can get a job. The irony is that despite being charged hefty amount of money by the diploma mills, degree is of no use as it is not being accredited by the US Department of Education.
Identifying diploma mills:
- They normally charge huge amount of money in terms of tuition fee.
- Classes are not conducted on a regular basis.
- They do not put any sort of restriction on you. As a matter of fact, you are free to do anything.
- They promise that you will get degree quickly. It’s true that you can get degree whenever you want but sadly it’s just a piece of paper which has no real value.
- They change their address on a regular basis.
- In some cases, they write down in the prospectus the name of the fake accrediting agency. Taking this into account, it is advisable that you get full details of the accrediting agency before taking admission.
- They do not offer any sort of practical training to their students.
- They do not have any website.
- They change phone number and e-mail address on a regular basis.
Stay away from diploma mills:
For the sake of your career and financial well being, make sure that you stay away from diploma mills. Instead of relying on short-cut, take admission in an accredited online degree program and study hard. When you study honestly, your knowledge base is going to increase tremendously. This will go a long way in helping you secure a job and also get an admission into the higher education level.
Earning degree quickly:
Majority of students go for diploma mills because they want to earn degree quickly. If you want to earn degree quickly, you have an option of going for an accelerated degree program. But before you do that, analyze carefully how much time you can devote to your studies. If you cannot devote three hours a day, don’t opt for accelerated degree program.