California Culinary Academy
September 4th, 2008
California Culinary Academy has been producing culinary excellence in San Francisco for more than 30 years. One of the West’s first culinary arts schools, it has been committed to give high values of culinary arts, pastry chef and personal chef guidance from 1977.
All students get a complete, testing education in traditional culinary techniques joined with contemporary innovations and the latest in international cuisine in this San Francisco culinary school. They are trained through demonstration by skilled chef instructors followed by practical application.
Each of the Le Cordon Bleu campuses is an accredited culinary school by one of the following:
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education
- Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), a national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education
- The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association, a regional accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation
Financial Aid Programs
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Federal Stafford Loan
- Federal PLUS Loan (Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students)
- Federal Work Study (FWS)
- Private Loans
- Scholarships for ProStart students
- Scholarships for Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) Students
- Scholarships for SkillsUSA Students
California Culinary Academy is dedicated to preparing students for a culinary job. A significant part of that assurance is to guarantee that as the students reach the last part of their culinary schooling, they get to meet in person with our skilled Career Services staff. As a student, you will have the chance for a one-to-one talk of your professional objectives, acquire interviewing tips and receive suggestion on job searches, find an externship, and help in your search for a job in the culinary and hospitality business.