Best Degrees 2009 – Career Training for emerging Fields
February 2nd, 2009, Kelly GibsonMatching School Ads
The year 2009 is indeed a very challenging year. With a severe blow on the economy people are seriously looking for safe destinations. Every one of us will be eager to know which profession offers job security irrespective of the changes in the economy. Again, not all sectors can remain independent of the money market. They will face a blow when there is an economic downturn.
Knowing the most preferred degrees based on their performance is essential to meet up with the challenges of offered by the economy. Economic performance and industry performance are dependent on each other rather in a direct proportion. The analysis is no way meant to demean other professions. It is just that in the given circumstance who can survive and why? It is upto to the readers to make a choice.
The following analysis is based on the statistics provided by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. Given below are a list of professions of interest and steady performance together with the eligibility and earnings.
- Medical Profession
- General Physician: Physician make more than around $140,000 every year. It is considered one of the most lucrative professions in the world. You make an entry with a bachelor degree in the field of general medicine.
- Psychic and Mental Heath Counselors: Counseling is one of the best selling profession for the treating the emotional disorders of patients who are otherwise successful professional. With a degree in the said field you can expect for an annual income of around $45,000 with a steady increase in the choice of profession.
- Animal Health Professionals: Otherwise called as the Veterinary Technologist and animal health experts, it is one of the most paying professions with an earning of $40,000 every year. A degree in veterinary science makes Pet Care is lucrative job where people are prepared spend money on their performing and public display animals.
- Dentist: They are in the top 20 in the list of best performing professions of Bureau of Labor Statistics. With earnings ranging from around $60,000 to $90,000 this is one of the most paying professions.
- Physic Therapist: Forming part of the top 30 medical professions therapist make around $70,000 to more than $100,000 every year. A master’s degree in the field is sure to place you in the list of top earners.
- Science and Technology
- Network Systems: Highest paying field with a whopping six figure salary. You need a minimum of associate degree to enter the field.
- Data and Communication Experts: These experts are anyway paid from around $40,000 to $100,000 is the fastest rising profession with a more than 50% increase in a decade.
- Finance Profession
- Financial Advisors: A six figure career group well known for its industry wide requirement from individual to organization level requires a minimum entry requirement of bachelors degree followed by management or masters degree. Figures in the top 10 list of best paying professions.
You are invited to offer your views, share your experience and highlight note worthy points that will be of use to those who intend to get help and guidance in making a career choice.
Posted In: Career Counseling, Online College, Online Degree